Islamic Widget

Saturday, March 31, 2012

just something for APRIL

assalamualaikum..
hello april~ welcome to my 2012 . be nice to me okay?
hmm..just for this entry . a little bit upset with someone. someone that i thought a good person. that person made me upset cause made someone that i close with dissapointed . arghh~ no need to mention thiss storyyy!
the end. 
teteeettttt..another story.
me . really miss everybody. miss my family.my boyfriend. my best friend . this semester made me a bit alone i think, even though a lot of friend around me. haiyahhh... feel like want to go anywhere that nobody know me, so that i can go anywhere without any feeling like alone or whatever..

OMG mahirah.. sangat ter0k bag0s la english ko ! hampehh!! hate it when i started came to this town,my language became broken and broken and BROKEN like a broken glass ! wattaaaaa broken.. haihh..need to go tuition for my language again. =.=" 

OH ~ this ELMO down here wanna say something to you. NO ! YES ! YOU !
elmo wanna say HELLO APRIL ! be nice to this blogger and keep praying for  her,okay?? ^^

OUT !

keep sending LOVE ,

chentagila.

No comments: